Chocolate Bliss Kisses
Recipe by Dragon
My friends call these nipple cookies. Sigh. Maybe I need new friends. Nah, my life would be boring without them. Enjoy! :)
Makes 3 dozen
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups all purpose flour
36 Hershey Kisses, unwrapped
1. Preheat the oven to 325F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Cream the butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
3. Sift salt and flour together. Add to the butter mixture. Stir until dough forms.
4. Scoop dough and shape into 1 inch balls. Place the balls 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 12-14 minutes just until set and the bottoms begin to turn a light golden brown. Remove baking tray from the oven and immediately top each cookie with a Hershey kiss, pressing down lightly.
6. Cool cookies on the tray for 2 minutes. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.