Greek Lemon & Herb Roasted Potatoes
Recipe adapted from Bon Appétit
I made these gorgeous potatoes for a Greek inspired dinner party this past weekend. They were delicious! Roasting the potatoes filled the kitchen with the heady aroma of garlic and herbs. Trust me, you'll be making these often. Enjoy!
10 medium red potatoes, washed and unpeeled
1/2 small onion, sliced thinly
2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
2 tablespoons dill, finely chopped
2 tablespoons oregano, finely chopped
4 garlic cloves, minced
Juice of 2 lemons
2/3 cup olive oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/4 cup chicken broth
1. Preheat oven to 425 F. Grease a large shallow baking sheet. You might need a second baking sheet to get the potatoes in a single layer.
2. Cut the potatoes into wedges and place in a large mixing bowl.
3. Combine the onion, herbs, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil. Add the herb mixture to the potatoes and mix until the potatoes are well coated. Layer the potatoes on the baking sheet(s) in a single layer.
4. Add the chicken around the potatoes. Sprinkle the potatoes generously with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 50-60 minutes until the potatoes are golden. Turn them often so they don't stick to the baking sheet.